Thursday 18 November 2010

We Should Cocoa - November Challenge

We are all feeling slightly unwell, at the  moment. I don't think it's anything too serious, but no one feels like eating rich cakes, and I don't feel much like baking. I think I'm going to run out of time to try anything else for the We Should Cocoa challenge. This month's challenge, set by Chele at Chocolate Teapot, was to use caramel in a chocolate goodie, so I'm submitting the Chocolate Hazelnut Caramel Bars I made earlier in the month. The rules, for anyone interested in joining the We Should Cocoa challenge, can be found here, at Chocolate Log Blog

6 comments:

Chele said...

Mmmmmmmm - they do look good. Hope you all feel better soon.

Gillian said...

Sorry you are not feeling well :-( Hope you are better and back cooking again soon.

Choclette said...

Sorry you weren't feeling so good, but sounds as though you're on the mend now. I thought these sounded quite special anyway.

Suelle said...

Thanks, Chele and gillian - we are all well again now.

Thank you Choclette - I'm looking forward to seeing the challenge round-up.

Brownieville Girl said...

Love the addition of hazlenuts - hope they made you feel better.

Baking Addict said...

These look amazing! Hope you feel better soon :)